more details about the services we offer click
on the buttons below.
All aspects of work undertaken for retail shops
- Lighting maintenance/repair/replacement/modification.
- Power circuit’s
- Emergency lighting installations/repair/testing/certification
- Testing reports &
- Re-location of equipment.
- Controls for lighting/heating/ventilation.
- Provisions for staff
- Maintenance & callout
- Annual inspections.
New Installations, Amendments/Additions,
Design & Fault finding/Diagnosis
- Total or partial re-wiring
of lighting and power circuits.
- Be-spoke lighting &
power solutions for interior and exterior.
- L.A.N Networks.
- Smoke Alarms (powered/interlinked
- Periodic testing of
installations/fault finding/certification for
Part P of building control regs.
- Supplies to outbuildings/garden
- Kitchen/bathroom refurbishments.
- Fuse board upgrade/replacement.
- Assessment and upgrade
of old properties to current wiring regulations.
- Full fire alarm systems
(landlord/rented accommodation etc)
- Assessment of power
usage for lighting/heating. Advice & bespoke
design for energy saving solutions.
- Control wiring for heating
systems (electric/gas etc).
- Domestic work to I.E.E
17th edition of BS7671 (new regulations from
1st July 2008, C&G 2382 qualified)
* All work carried out with
care and consideration to your home environment.
Full range of installation
work to include the following:
design & calculations
- Single & 3-phase
- Metal conduit, trunking,
tray, basket & ladder racking containment
- Equipment relocation
- Control systems / BMS
- Under floor heating
controls (wet & dry)
- Grey water recovery
- Heat recovery controls
- Ventilation power &
- MCCB boards & isolators
- Sub feeds & DBs
- Fire alarms & controls
- Contactor DBs (lighting/power)
- Emergency lighting (combined
- LANs & switches
We also carry out all the above
types of work on a sub-contract/price work basis
for several large firms in the midlands area.
us for more
All aspects of electrical maintenance for the
Domestic - Commercial
- Retail - Industrial
- Planned & Reactive
repairs on lighting and power installations.
- Upgrade of fitted equipment
- Fault finding &
- Mechanical Supplies
for ventilation/automated access/pumps/motors/boiler
- Rented properties (all
sizes) general maintenance for lighting/power/controls/fire
& smoke alarm systems.
- Invoicing/payment schedules
available for sole contractor schemes including
callout and discounts